Happy Monday all!
- Saturday, I met up with Linda and a mutual friend to go to a nearby farm and picked some apples. The farm was huge and had all different types of apples–my faves so far are the fujis and suncrisps. I did pick some granny apples too to dip into some caramel–yum.
- Afterwards, Linda suggested brunch at Sugo and we didn’t realize that brunch there was all-you-can-eat. With that in mind, we ordered practically most of the items on the brunch menu for just three girls. It was gastronomically eye-candy and we left feeling quite satisfied and stuffed. Everything was amazing and I can’t wait to come back here and try out their mussels.
- I’ve been doing a bit of a Fall haul as of late ranging from beauty products to fashion items. I stopped by CVS and picked up some nail colors and been wanting to try out the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip stains since I’m a huge fan of their kissable balm stains in cherish.
- Then most of my fashion items shipped in over the weekend and as you can see, I am still really into prints and leopards. I’ve also added a bit of burgundy and blue to the mix as well. I can’t wait to pair these outfits soon, so stay tuned for that on blog.
- Sunday was major clean up day, just organizing and getting ready for the week. I finally dug into my goodie bag from Glam during NYFW and there were definitely many faves among the bunch. One especially is this Kenzo parfum called “Flowers in the Air” which smelled so heavenly. I was already a big fave of Kenzo Amour, so definitely didn’t surprise me that I would love this scent even so. It came in such a tiny travel-size container too.
And that was my weekend. I hope you all had a great one!