Hello hello and welcome to my new blog home! Also Happy Year of the Snake!! If you are seeing this post in your reader feed, thank goodness—only means the migration went smoothly. If not, please let me know! Also for those who are connected to this blog via Google Friend’s Connect, please be sure to follow via RSS or Bloglovin’.
- Spent most of the weekend migrating this blog from blogspot to a self-hosted wordpress site. Been thinking of doing it for a couple of months now, but just the idea seemed so daunting. However, one big nagging reason made me finally make the jump—more on that at a later post. My photoblog has been on it for the past two years or so and I have also migrated over my food blog (lol, why not, right?) The only thing I have to get used to is having three of my blogs on wordpress and since I’ve had all three signed in at once, it usually takes me a few seconds to know which site I’m working on – lol.
- Was originally heading up to NYC on Friday for NYFW before going to Philly for CNY, but with Nemo in town, it was better to be safe than sorry and head straight to Philly instead. My sisters and I had a huge baking session Saturday—was perfection.
- Also got around to making butterbeer at home—yum and officially sugared out for the weekend.
- Posted a new and first engagement session for 2013—had several fav shots from the post with the shot above being my most fave. Head over to photoblog to see more.
- CNY used to be one of my fave holidays—what’s not to love with elders throwing money at you in red/gold envelopes – lol. One of the downside of being married is that I actually have to give every year rather than receive – lol. It’s all good though. =P